When people come for hypnotherapy, I am often their last resort. After all else has failed, they are finally in a place of openess which is exactly where they need to be in order to challenge what is disrupting their life.
The magical thing is here, is that most of us don’t even realise that we are running the show, as we fall into a place of victim hood. The reality is, we have far more choice than we realise. Often people will place their belief around luck, or the past, and believe that life will always be a certain way. The truth is however, that it doesn’t have to be! Remember, you have a brain that is capable of coming up with ideas, solutions and the most wonderful new creations. Your mind is where you hold your power. Set it free!
Below is a simple 5 stage principle for re writing your own future, and a way for you to begin to open your mind to the possibility of a new chapter you. Enjoy, having a go…
- FIND A PEACEFUL SPACE Begin by sitting down in an un interupted and quiet space, and take a few moments to breath deeply, and relax. As you do this, just close your eyes, and allow your mind to wander and reflect on all of the things you have overcome in the past, and all of the things that you have achieved in the past…no matter how small. This phase is the reflective phase, and if you stay with it, you will dig out far more than you thought you could
- LEARNING FROM REFLECTION After around 10-15 minutes, take a note pad and jot down what you had remembered. As you do this, do not allow the past to effect your state or mood, remember it is just an exercise. All you are doing, is writing down what you have achieved on any scale, and during any time in your life.
- TAKING NOTE OF YOUR SKILLS Take another few deep breaths, and making sure you are still as relaxed as you can be, note from your list, the skills and capacity that you have, for learning, and over coming obstacles. Notice even the smallest triumpth that you have had, and any differences to the lives of loved one’s that you may have had also.
- DAYDREAM, DAYDREAM, DAYDREAM In a relaxed state, now close your eyes once again, and breath deeply. Feel your whole body relax, and give yourself another 10-15 minutes while you go wild and day dream… think of all the things you loved as a child, and all the things that interested you, that you were good at, or even not so good at, but wanted to try anyway. Now continue dreaming into the now, the future, about all the things you could do if money were no object. Dream about all the things you would do and offer for free if you had no restrictions at all. Take as long as you like on this investment process.
- CREATING A BLUEPRINT FOR YOUR FUTURE After this, now take your note pad again, and begin jotting down all the things you thought of that made you feel good inside. Then write 3 simple lists….no 1 the impossible dreams list, (well just for now) no 2 the semi possible dreams, and no 3 the dreams that could happen if you work on them starting now. Then starting with your no 3 list, sit back for another 5 mins, and just meditate on the first priority on the top of that list. Remembering that life is for living. As you do this, notice how you are beginning to form possibilites in your mind. At this point, start writing a short chapter on what happens next in your life from this new standpoint. At the end, notice the difference, from the person you started out as, and the new creative strenghts and mind power you now have. Make a list of 3 small steps to begin you on your journey. The rest is up to you. Have fun!
Sound too difficult? Really it’s not. Just take a little time, and put it aside for you. This process is an important part of your evolution and happiness. If for instance I wanted to depserately start finding a way to ride a horse, or go on a certain training course, or travel somewhere that I have always wanted to go because of internal reasons, I would begin by writing up the perfect scenario, whereby chances, luck and my mind being open to not missing any opportunites for what I want would open up.
Please remember, that when you are attuned to what you desire, your subconcious mind and your own creative genius will work in a way that serves you. Suddently you might begin buying magazines about the subject, having written down your dream already. You may even start behaving in a way that a well traveled person would, asking all the right questions, and researching all the areas that you need to in order for your dream to manifest.
You will be attuned to hearing conversations or even bring them up around people who you know will want to help you. You may find yourself suddently mixing with people who also have your desire, and so you gather more information, and chances to experience what you do want, rather than what you dont’ want.
Your mind, once prepared, will serve you in ingenious ways. Allow yourself the time today, to form a mind map to success and happiness! Believe, because it can be done.
For any help with forming your mind map, meditation, hypnosis or coaching…. just give me a call where I will be more than happy to help you. 07898 230000 or just mail me on firstname.lastname@example.org